As part of the annual Australian and New Zealand Cisco marketing forum, yesterday we hosted the 2013 Marketing Awards which recognise our partners who are developing and executing the most innovative and exciting marketing cross-promotions with Cisco.
This year there were three categories: Enterprise & Public Sector, Commercial and Distributor with the partners and respective campaigns being judged against the following criteria:
- Effective utilisation of resources for initiatives
- Creativity and innovation
- Measurable business impact
- Alignment of campaign to Cisco’s own marketing
And the winners are….
Enterprise & Public Sector Category
- WINNER: Amcom – Amcom created a fully integrated national campaign designed to drive awareness, create demand and nurture leads in a varied target audience. The campaign drove significant ROI and resulted in significant opportunities for Amcom and Cisco.
- RUNNER UP: NEC – NEC was able to drive targeted sales for its NEC Network Insight program which is based and built upon Cisco’s Know the Network portal. The initiative helped NEC raise awareness of its partnership with Cisco as well as awareness surrounding its networking technologies capabilities.
- WINNER: Gen-i – Working closely with the local and global Cisco teams, Gen-i created a joint launch strategy and a series of tactical outputs to effectively communicate the benefits of ReadyCloud Collaboration, powered by Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution in the New Zealand market.
- RUNNER UP: Data#3 – Data#3’s Unified Access Program educated its target audience on the solution and generated significant leads for joint Cisco and Data#3 projects.
- WINNER: Westcon – Westcon Group and Cisco partnered on an innovative plan to accelerate Cisco TelePresence penetration within the Australian mid-market. Westcon Group has built a fully equipped Cisco video demonstration centre in its Sydney Head Office with the capacity to host local and remote partner briefings and demonstrations.
- RUNNER UP: Express Data – Supporting Cisco’s campaign and awareness around Work Your Way, Mobility and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) solutions, Express Data designed and executed a two-phase campaign. This involved firstly generating awareness to partners about the Cisco Mobility solution and secondly, executing a cash-back incentive to encourage adoption, sales development and growth for these products with the aim of encouraging partners to look at migrating end-users from existing products and develop new opportunities as part of the Cisco BYOD solution.
- RUNNER UP: Ingram Micro – Ingram Micro developed a reseller incentive campaign targeted at small business partners whose purchasing habits had declined between Cisco Q2FY12 & Cisco Q3FY12. The overall objective was to increase sales of SMB-focused products through these partners and to build stronger relationships with its Cisco customers.
Congratulations to all our 2013 place getters, we are already looking forward to seeing what kinds of creative campaigns our partners come up with in 2014.
Distributor Category Winner: Westcon