SDN Goings On at CiscoLive 2012
So, apparently, a few of you are interested about what we will have to say at around OpenFlow and software defined networking (SDN). If you are lucky enough to heading off to CiscoLive! in San Diego, then there are a couple of things that you should definitely put on your to-do list.
We have three sessions you should check out:
- From the Trenches: Delivering Real Software Defined Networking Solutions (PNLRST-4007): A panel discussion with Cisco folks, a couple of customer that have some real-world experience with SDN and OpenFlow and perhaps an analyst or two. The session will focus on what we see folks currently doing, lessons learned and what direction the panel sees the technology evolving
- Software Defined Networks and OpenFlow (BRKRST-205): Fari warning–this session will make your brain bleed, but in a good way. Its a deep technical exploration into SDN and some of the design implications of deploying said technology.
- And, as always, Padma’s keynote will offer insight into our thinking in this are
Beyond the sessions, there are a few other things to check out:
- A number of SDN-related demos throughout the Cisco “campus” on the show floor
- Theater and booth presos on a number of SDN-related topics–if you swing by the Cisco area, you can see the latest schedule
- Table Topics, so you can get whiteboard time with our experts
- Contact your AM or channel rep to schedule a briefing if you want to chat with someone about your specific projects
I look forward to seeing you there.