Welcome to San Francisco for one the most exciting events of the year!
Here’s a short blog post that will help you connect with the Intelligent Automation team at VMworld and learn about new solution developments and releases. In particular, you will be interested to see a brand new demo featuring Virtual Network Management Center 2.0. VNMC is a centralized device and security policy management software, which works together with Cisco Virtual Security Gateway (VSG) and the Cisco ASA 1000V firewall to manage security on Nexus 1000V virtual switch series.
Other Intelligent Automation and Unified Management demos offered in booth #1213 include:
• Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud
• Network Services Manager
And make sure you mark your calendar to attend one of these theater presentations to learn more about what Cisco can offer your organization:
• My First Cloud Get Started with Cisco Cloud Management from Cisco Data Center
This session will discuss how Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud enables IT to move from manual to flexible automated provisioning of physical and virtual resources, while maintaining existing processes and governance, increasing IT efficiency. Monday, August 27 10:30am Cisco booth
• Virtual Network Management Center 2.0 from Cisco Data Center
Join us to learn about Cisco’s latest VNMC release. Tuesday, August 28 11:00am Cisco Booth #1213
• Private Cloud Case Study with Cisco Management and Orchestration from Cisco Data Center
Join this session to learn about the challenges Cisco IT has solved by implementing cloud management and orchestration technology to provide internal private cloud services. Tuesday, August 28 11:30am Cisco Booth #1213
• Automating Network Services Provisioning for Multi-Tenant Data Centers from Cisco Data Center
Learn how Network Services Manager enables customers to organize their network resources into a flexible multi-tenant infrastructure that integrates the network with their existing IT operational tools and processes. Tuesday, August 28 1:30pm Cisco Booth #1213
In addition, several sessions are being offered to highlight the robust ecosystem of technology and channel, cloud partners that build and deliver an end-to-end cloud solution. Cisco believes that jointly with our partners we can help deliver complete Cloud solutions based on individualized customer preferences. Learn how by joining us for one or all of these short presentations:
• Getting Started on Your Cloud Journey with Presidio and Cisco from Cisco Data Center
Join this session to learn how Presidio, one of Cisco’s largest technology partners, can help you build a private cloud and prepare for a hybrid cloud model by deploying IaaS with Cisco UCS, Intelligent Automation for Cloud and VMware. Wednesday, August 29, 12:30 – 12:50pm in booth #1213.
• Vblock Cloud Management with Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud
Tuesday, August 28 4:30pm VCE Booth #1109
• VCE Users group at the Hilton San Francisco Union Square
Join this session to network with peer subscribers to IA for Cloud on Vblock. Tuesday, August 28 3:00pm
• Join us at the rPath booth #2441 for the unveiling of the Enterprise Cloud Adoption Framework: Cisco IA + UCS and rPath deliver standardized infrastructure for optimized application delivery.
As an example of how Cloud Automation capabilities are further strengthened through partnerships, Nimsoft provides end-to-end monitoring of software, virtual and hardware infrastructure of Cisco IA for Cloud based clouds. You will be hearing more on this development in upcoming industry events… We’d love to speak with you and further understand your cloud automation roadmap, so stop by and talk to our experts!
Never get enough bacon? Join Bacon, Social Media and fellow VMworld attendees for a one-of-a-kind meet and greet where bacon abounds:
• Tuesday, August 28, 9-11 pm: #vBacon tweetup
Stay tuned on Twitter by searching for #ciscovmw and following @CiscoIA.
We’re looking forward to meeting you!