There has been huge customer and partner interest in FlexPod for VMware since its launch in November 2010. The key FlexPod values that are resonating well with the customers are:
- Flexible ITaaS platform built from simple, unified compute, fabric, and storage infrastructure
- Simplified purchase and flexible scale out model accelerates journey to private and hybrid cloud
- Cisco CVD based architectures and channel partner enabled deployment services for both the base FlexPod infrastructure and layered Tier-1 enterprise applications (Microsoft, SAP, VDI, etc.).
- Centralized management enabling streamlined operations
- Open management framework allowing simplified integration with 3rd party orchestration tools
- Streamlined response to identify and quickly solve potential issues, enabled by cooperative 24/7 support model
I want to highlight that the CVD Program has been around for over a decade and has proved its worth time and again to help design and deploy next generation network architectures across the globe.
What do Channel Partners have to say about FlexPod for VMware?
Here is a short video by Paul Sorgiovanni, Data Management Practice Manager at Empired (one of the leading FlexPod global partner based in Australia). In this video, Paul explains how FlexPod for VMware has been extremely helpful in making their customers successful, and helped Empired evolve as a trusted advisor for their fast growing customer base.
Here is another FlexPod success story by Robert Pollock, Managing Director for Envisian (another leading FlexPod partner in Australia). In this short video, Robert talks about the secret sauce behind closing the world’s first FlexPod for VMware deal, and why customers are choosing FlexPod to rapidly build next generation cloud infrastructures.
Few days back, we published the FlexPod CVD and the customer and partner response has been overwhelming so far. We also published couple of At-a-glance (AAG) documents around virtualizing Tier-1 Enterprise Apps on FlexPod for VMware. These AAG documents can be perceived as pre-cursors to the CVDs that are being developed by teams across Cisco, NetApp, and VMware…hint hint!
New FlexPod CVDs
New At-a-glance (AAG)
- Virtualize with Confidence—Tier-1 Enterprise Applications on FlexPod for VMware
- Virtualizing Microsoft Apps (Exchange, SQL Server, and SharePoint) on FlexPod for VMware
As always, we highly appreciate your feedback as we shape up the next generation cloud solutions.