#EngineersUnplugged S5|Ep8: Nexus 1000V on OpenStack!
In this week’s episode of Engineers Unplugged, Colin Lynch (@UCSGuru) and Giuseppe Paterno (@gpaterno) discuss Nexus 1000V running on OpenStack and the options this creates for the network engineer. It’s all about faster deployment and choice, let’s watch:
Don’t miss the surprise unicorn ending!
This is Engineers Unplugged, where technologists talk to each other the way they know best, with a whiteboard. The rules are simple:
- Episodes will publish weekly (or as close to it as we can manage)
- Subscribe to the podcast here: engineersunplugged.com
- Follow the #engineersunplugged conversation on Twitter
- Submit ideas for episodes or volunteer to appear by Tweeting to @CommsNinja
- Practice drawing unicorns
Join the behind the scenes by liking Engineers Unplugged on Facebook.Tags: