#EngineersUnplugged S5|Ep3: NXOS and Puppet
In this week’s episode of Engineers Unplugged, Tim Swanson (@tiswanso) and Nigel Kersten (@nigelkersten) discuss NXOS and Puppet, and the Cisco/Puppet plug-ins created for configuring network switches. What does this mean? Watch and see. Hint: it ends in unicorns.
**The next Engineers Unplugged shoot is at EMC World, Las Vegas, May 2014! Contact me now to become internet famous.**
This is Engineers Unplugged, where technologists talk to each other the way they know best, with a whiteboard. The rules are simple:
- Episodes will publish weekly (or as close to it as we can manage)
- Subscribe to the podcast here: engineersunplugged.com
- Follow the #engineersunplugged conversation on Twitter
- Submit ideas for episodes or volunteer to appear by Tweeting to @CommsNinja
- Practice drawing unicorns
Join the behind the scenes by liking Engineers Unplugged on Facebook.