Welcome back to the latest episode of Engineers Unplugged, featuring the inimitable dynamic duo of storage, Vaughn Stewart (@vStewed) and Chad Sakac (@sakacc). They discuss three key trends in storage today: flash, distributed DAS, and software control plane. Storage is the new black, let’s learn why:
And of course, it wouldn’t be complete without a unicorn, a flash unicorn.
Welcome to Engineers Unplugged, where technologists talk to each other the way they know best, with a whiteboard. The rules are simple:
- Episodes will publish weekly (or as close to it as we can manage)
- Subscribe to the podcast here: engineersunplugged.com
- Follow the #engineersunplugged conversation on Twitter
- Submit ideas for episodes or volunteer to appear by Tweeting to @CommsNinja
- Practice drawing unicorns
Questions, comments, great ideas? Share them with us by leaving a comment or Tweet my way @CommsNinja!