In this week’s episode of Engineers Unplugged, Cisco’s Dominick Delfino (@domdelfino) and VCE’s Trey Layton (@treylayton) take on a number of announcements from VCE, and trending in the data center space. Roll the tape:
Welcome to Engineers Unplugged, where technologists talk to each other the way they know best, with a whiteboard. The rules are simple:
- Episodes will publish weekly (or as close to it as we can manage)
- Subscribe to the podcast here: engineersunplugged.com
- Follow the #engineersunplugged conversation on Twitter
- Submit ideas for episodes or volunteer to appear by Tweeting to @CommsNinja
- Practice drawing unicorns
Trey Layton (VCE) and Dominick Delfino (Cisco) on Engineers Unplugged
Join the conversation! Follow #unleashsimplicity on Twitter, and follow @CiscoDC. For a gallery of unicorns and a peek at upcoming episodes, check out the Engineers Unplugged Facebook page.
Engineers Unplugged: Unleash Simplicity
On the next episode of Engineers Unplugged: coming this Wednesday, Dave Kinsman and Chris Gebhardt on End User Computing Buzz!
Tags: data center, dominick delfino, trey layton, unleash simplicity, Vblock, VCE