In this week’s Engineers Unplugged, we talk technology from a different angle--community. How can you join your community of peers to learn, grow your career, and stay on top of the latest in this ever-changing tech landscape? Listen in as Josh Atwell (@josh_atwell) and Gurusimran Khalsa (@gurusimran) talk about their experiences as co-hosts on #vBrownBag.
Great tips on how to maximize the time you spend on social media and professional development, there are many ways to give back. This unicorn they drew is not one of them.
Welcome to Engineers Unplugged, where technologists talk to each other the way they know best, with a whiteboard. The rules are simple:
- Episodes will publish weekly (or as close to it as we can manage)
- Subscribe to the podcast here: engineersunplugged.com
- Follow the #engineersunplugged conversation on Twitter
- Submit ideas for episodes or volunteer to appear by Tweeting to @CommsNinja
- Practice drawing unicorns
As this episode airs, we are on the ground at VMworld2013. Please drop by the #vBrownBag space or follow @vbrownbag to learn the latest. Thanks for joining our community here at Engineers Unplugged.