Welcome back! Season 3 of Engineers Unplugged starts now. The premiere episode features Aaron Delp (@aarondelp) and Giles Sirett (@shapeblue) discussing the evolution from traditional to cloud workloads. What are the costs, the barriers to entry, and the reasons to change? Great discussion about the pros, cons, and the future. Watch and see:
Welcome to Engineers Unplugged, where technologists talk to each other the way they know best, with a whiteboard. The rules are simple:
- Episodes will publish weekly (or as close to it as we can manage)
- Subscribe to the podcast here: engineersunplugged.com
- Follow the #engineersunplugged conversation on Twitter
- Submit ideas for episodes or volunteer to appear by Tweeting to @CommsNinja
- Practice drawing unicorns
Applications, scale, resilience, software defined--the buzzwords are addressed and whiteboarded. What do you think? Agree or disagree with Aaron and Giles? Post a comment or join the conversation on Twitter. For more behind the scenes, join Engineers Unplugged on Facebook.