We are back from the break with everyone’s favorite topic, simplicity in the data center. Specifically addressed in this episode, VCE’s Jeramiah Dooley (@jeramiah_clt) and Gartner’s Jeffrey Brooks (@JeffintheFM) take on converged management.
Welcome to Engineers Unplugged, where technologists talk to each other the way they know best, with a whiteboard. The rules are simple:
- Episodes will publish weekly (or as close to it as we can manage)
- Subscribe to the podcast here: engineersunplugged.com
- Follow the #engineersunplugged conversation on Twitter
- Submit ideas for episodes or volunteer to appear by Tweeting to @CommsNinja
- Practice drawing unicorns
Is abstraction the key to simplicity? Join the conversation on Twitter: @ciscoDC
Intelligence abstracted from the stack with converged management.
Jeramiah Dooley from VCE and Jeffrey Brooks from Gartner addressing the goal of simplicity in management.
Tags: abstraction, converged infrast, converged management, data center, engineers unplugged, integrated stack, simplicity, VCE