This week on Engineers Unplugged, we’re joined by EMC’s Caroline Yap Orloff (@cloudofcaroline) and VMware’s Massimo Re Ferre (@mreferre) as they take on the mythical single pane of glass. Can one architecture solve all of your problems? Watch and see.
Welcome to Engineers Unplugged, where technologists talk to each other the way they know best, with a whiteboard. The rules are simple:
- Episodes will publish weekly (or as close to it as we can manage)
- Subscribe to the podcast here: engineersunplugged.com
- Follow the #engineersunplugged conversation on Twitter
- Submit ideas for episodes or volunteer to appear by Tweeting to @CommsNinja
- Practice drawing unicorns
What’s your vote, is the elusive single pane of glass possible? Join the conversation here or on twitter. Have a problem you want solved? Write to me @CommsNinja and we’ll put you on the air or find experts to whiteboard for you on an upcoming episode!