On today’s episode, Cisco’s Josh Atwell (@Josh_Atwell) and VMware’s Mike Laverick (@Mike_Laverick) discuss the roll of the cloud architect.
Welcome to Engineers Unplugged, where technologists talk to each other the way they know best, with a whiteboard. The rules are simple:
- Episodes will publish weekly (or as close to it as we can manage)
- Subscribe to the podcast here: engineersunplugged.com
- Follow the #engineersunplugged conversation on Twitter
- Submit ideas for episodes or volunteer to appear by Tweeting to @CommsNinja
- Practice drawing unicorns
Josh Atwell and Mike Laverick on the community stage for Engineers Unplugged in Barcelona.
As always, you can vote for your favorite unicorn on Twitter, here, or at engineersunplugged.com. What’s your take on the cloud architect role vs traditional virtualization architect and the impact on IT and the business?
Tags: cloud, cloud architect, data center, DRS, Storage, virtualization architecture, VM, VMware