In this week’s episode of Engineers Unplugged, NetApp’s Nick Howell (@that1guynick) walks through the basics of data protection with Cisco’s Marcus Phipps (@mmphipps). More than ones and zeroes, it’s applications. Follow along here:
Welcome to Engineers Unplugged, where technologists talk to each other the way they know best, with a whiteboard. The rules are simple:
- Episodes will publish weekly (or as close to it as we can manage)
- Subscribe to the podcast here: engineersunplugged.com
- Follow the #engineersunplugged conversation on Twitter
- Submit ideas for episodes or volunteer to appear by Tweeting to @CommsNinja
- Practice drawing unicorns
Is your data protected? Post a comment here, or join the conversation with @ciscoDC on Twitter.