In this week’s episode of Engineers Unplugged, EMC’s Craig Chapman (@virtualchappy) and WWT’s Joe Onisick (@jonisick) discuss the evolution of VDI, the business drivers of competing IT architectures, and keeping the core user experience front and center.
Welcome to Engineers Unplugged, where technologists talk to each other the way they know best, with a whiteboard. The rules are simple:
- Episodes will publish weekly (or as close to it as we can manage)
- Subscribe to the podcast here: engineersunplugged.com
- Follow the #engineersunplugged conversation on Twitter
- Submit ideas for episodes or volunteer to appear by Tweeting to @CommsNinja
- Practice drawing unicorns
What’s your vote? Is this the year of VDI? Do you agree with Craig and Joe? Post a comment here, ping them on Twitter, follow @CiscoDC, join the conversation!