It’s Wednesday, time for the new episode of Engineers Unplugged, and this is a great one. Watch as EMC’s Brian Gracely (@bgracely) and NexusIS’s Colin McNamara (@colinmacnamara) discuss the trends in converged and hyperconverged infractructure.
Welcome to Engineers Unplugged, where technologists talk to each other the way they know best, with a whiteboard. The rules are simple:
- Episodes will publish weekly (or as close to it as we can manage)
- Subscribe to the podcast here: engineersunplugged.com
- Follow the #engineersunplugged conversation on Twitter
- Submit ideas for episodes or volunteer to appear by Tweeting to @CommsNinja
- Practice drawing unicorns
What do you think of the current trend? Comment below, follow them on Twitter, join the conversation.