About a month ago, Cisco announced our Data Center Business Advantage architecture. Within the architecture, we highlighted several areas:
- Business Value which can be derived from IT investments in the Data Center
- The breadth of our Open Ecosystem that helps us deliver solutions to customers today
- Solution Architecture that brings together Unified Fabric, Unified Computing and Unified Network Services
- Cisco Technology Innovation across multiple Data Center domains
- A complete set of Data Center Services that can rapidly drive customer success
Now that the fall trade show season is complete and people are done watching headlines and back to running their businesses, we thought it would be useful to take a deeper dive into Data Center Business Advantage.
Since this is a broad architecture, we’ve decided to break it down into a set of shorter posts.
The Cisco Data Center Business Advantage architecture is a framework to drive a new set of conversations with both technical and business decisions makers. It allows the conversation to start wherever today’s challenges exist (Cost Reductions, Efficiency, Virtual Desktops, Cloud, etc.), but can be expanded into any area of the Data Center through a combination of Cisco innovation and an outstanding ecosystem of industry-leading partners. We hope this set of posts will help you look at a framework to help your Data Center become more profitable, more flexible and able to better manage risk.
Tags: automation, Business Value, Cloud Computing, Consolidation, data center, Data Center Business Advantage, ROI, Solutions, unified computing, Unified Fabric, Unified Network Services, virtualization