Cisco Nexus 1000V: Come and Get It
Yes, its true, Cisco virtual networking goodness is available to one and all. To kick things off, we have worked with the fine folks at VMW to put together a 60-day eval program so you can check things out in your own environment. As a quick reminder, you will need a (free) cisco.com account to access the software (don’t worry, we won’t spam you).
- Head over to https://www.vmware.com/tryvmware/ to get you 60-day vSphere 4.0 eval license
- Go to www.cisco.com/go/1000v to access the design, install and upgrade guides — look for the “Support” box on the upper right part of the page
- Go to www.cisco.com/go/1000vdownload a pull down a copy of the software – install it per instructions
- Go to www.cisco.com/go/1000veval and obtain your eval license
- Install, enjoy, and marvel at how you ever got along without it
Have fun. 😉