I first attended Microsoft TechEd in 1996 in Los Angeles. What a learning experience it was.
This year, I’ll be there staffing the Cisco booth (#1701) speaking about the Cisco Unified Computing System.
- Do you run SQL, Exchange, SharePoint or other Microsoft applications?
- Want to learn about the x86 server technologies and solutions that have propelled Cisco to the #2 blade server vendor in the Americas and #3 worldwide1 in only 3 years?
- Would you like to see how you can have common set of management tools for your rack and blade servers that provide the missing hardware insight layer, with visibility from the chassis and rack all the way through to the virtual machine layer?
- Are you interested in a turn-key solution for your private cloud (FlexPod & VSPEX)?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, stop by and speak with the UCS server team.
Cisco will also be demonstrating:
Both the Nexus 1000V and FlexPod are finalist for the Best of TechEd 2013. We are very hopeful this will be our third year in a row to win a Best of TechEd award.
If you won’t be able to join us and would like to learn more about how Cisco is changing the economics of the datacenter, I would encourage you to review this presentation on SlideShare or my previous series of blog posts, Yes, Cisco UCS servers are that good.
- IDC Worldwide Quarterly Server Tracker, Q4 2012, February 2013, Revenue Share