Cisco Introduces IT Process Automation for SAP HANA
Cisco and SAP are again flexing their partnership muscles with another joint endeavor. This week Cisco announced the general availability of Cisco IT Process Automation for SAP HANA. This software automates key aspects of SAP HANA management, enabling customers to transition to SAP HANA smoothly and manage it more efficiently once adopted.
Cisco ITPA for SAP HANA saves SAP administrators time and makes it easier for them to manage the solution because of its unique and powerful capabilities. Gone are the days of reactive monitoring solutions. Cisco ITPA for SAP HANA combines a knowledge base of SAP HANA best practice operations with automated corrective actions, which enable it to fix problems before they can impede the business. No other product on the market does this.
Cisco ITPA for SAP HANA is essential for any company deploying SAP HANA because it:
· Helps companies implement SAP HANA best practices right from the start
· Performs system and infrastructure health checks for increased availability and better user experience
· Performs automated corrective actions, with IT checkpoints and full audit tracking
· Enables full management visibility across SAP HANA operations
· Automates routine operations tasks for SAP HANA
· Enhances low-touch plug-and-play SAP HANA operations
When implemented along with other Cisco ITPA automation packs, Cisco ITPA for SAP HANA makes it possible for companies to introduce SAP HANA while lowering administration costs, freeing time to focus on expediting new services for the enterprise.
Customers can purchase this product through Cisco or SAP.