Next week from Monday, October 3rd to Friday, October 7th, Interop NY will be in full swing.
As usual, Cisco will be at the Expo and represented in various sessions throughout the event. We’ll have a big booth (#121) where Cisco representatives will be on hand to discuss and demo current Cisco technologies in: IPv6, UCS, MediaNet, WAAS, Secure-X, and more. We’re also a premiere sponsor of InteropNet, where Cisco is leading the design of the show network, featuring 10 gig over copper connectivity and Cisco’s Prime management system and wireless technologies — offering full IPv6 capabilities. Engineer-led booth tours will be available each day at the InteropNet NOC booth.
I’ll be there with other members of the Data Center team to talk about:
- Nexus and Catalyst Switching
- UCS and virtualizing tier 1 applications
- How cloud is changing networking
- Technologies for building a Virtual Multi-tenant Data Center (VMDC)
And here are a few of the interesting data center, virtualization, and cloud oriented sessions we’ll be leading:
- “Software-Defined Networking and Cloud Computing” presented by James Urquhart on Monday, October 3, 1:30–1:45 p.m.
- “Building the On-Demand Cloud Infrastructure” presented by Simon Aspinall on Wednesday, October 5, 9:40–10:40 a.m.
- “Enterprise IPv6″ presented by Reddy Kumar on Thursday, October 6, 12–12:45 p.m.
- Panel: “Architecting and Evaluating Technologies for Your Next Data Center LAN” on Thursday, October 6, 2–4:15 p.m.
Follow along on twitter @ciscoDC and on the Cisco Data Center blog next week for updates from both Interop NY and Oracle OpenWorld from San Francisco. For details on sessions and demos, check out the Interop New York 2011 Cisco event page.