In a previous blog post, I discussed some considerations organizations should keep in mind when selecting a cloud provider. After all, in today’s world of many clouds, organizations must have confidence in their decision – both from a technology and business perspective. This week Cisco announced plans to build a global Intercloud – a network of clouds – together with a set of partners.
Partners are an essential part of Cisco’s DNA. Only through the help of our partners can we provide customers with the world’s largest network of clouds. So far, over 200 Cisco cloud partners have already created 430 Cisco Powered services worldwide. With the addition of Cisco Cloud Services, together, we will have an unmatched portfolio of enterprise class offers.
Cisco is expanding the Cisco Powered program to include Cisco Cloud Services. Cisco will sell these new services through channel partners and directly to end customers. Partners who develop Cisco Powered services can extend their portfolio with unique Cisco technologies such as WebEx, Cisco Cloud Web Security and Meraki, as well as third party applications. This provides a significant opportunity to leverage the scale of a global Intercloud. In doing so, partners can tap into new revenue streams while improving profitability, and business relevance.
There are many considerations organizations must keep in mind in the move to cloud. With Cisco’s network of partners, working together to help businesses embrace a world of private, public, and hybrid clouds, the business cases for cloud will be realized. Cisco Powered is the power behind the cloud.
If you’re interested in becoming a cloud reseller, review the Cloud and Managed Services and Cisco Powered requirements on Partner Central and submit your application. Once approved, you can sell Cisco Powered cloud and managed services.
- Introducing Cisco’s Global Intercloud by Rob Lloyd, President, Development and Sales
- Cisco Global Intercloud: Connecting You to Innovation by Nick Earle, SVP WW Service Sales
- Cisco Cloud Services opens New Opportunities for Partners by Bob Gault, VP Cloud and Managed Services Partner Organization
- The Rise of the Intercloud by Fabio Gori, Director Worldwide Cloud Marketing Cisco
- Cloud Services to Move the Internet of Everything — and the SP Business — Forward, Faster by Doug Webster, VP Global Marketing and Corporate Communication Service Providers Cisco
- What makes Cisco Cloud Services Application Centric? by Kenneth Owens, Chief Technical Officer – Cisco Infrastructure Services
- Cisco and Partners to Build World’s Largest Global Intercloud, Cisco Newsroom
- Finding the “PERFECT” Cloud Service Provider With Cisco by Xander Uyleman
- 10 things to consider when choosing a cloud service provider via Cisco Business Insights on SlideShare