WebEx Telepresence Integration Lets Everyone Participate [Watch Demo]
There’s something exciting happening to teleconferencing. It’s called Cisco TelePresence WebEx OneTouch and it extends Cisco TelePresence meetings to Cisco WebEx users. This is an ideal solution for business customers who want to maximize the power of their video communication.
Scheduling is easy and there additional features that fuel the integration:
- “One Button to Push” launches the meeting on both Cisco WebEx and Cisco TelePresence from the TelePresence meeting room.
- Smooth, transparent data sharing between TelePresence rooms and the WebEx client. Use the TelePresence Auto-Collaborate feature or share via WebEx; data will display simultaneously in the TelePresence room and on the WebEx.
- TelePresence video streaming into WebEx, so remote users can view video of the active TelePresence participants.
- Preservation of the end user experience for both TelePresence and WebEx users.
- Participants list display in the WebEx and on the Welcome screen for the TelePresence attendees.
The combination of Telepresence and WebEx improves an integrated user experience and total accessibility by giving people the option to attend meetings from wherever they are. With WebEx, mobility isn’t a problem because WebEx is available free via WebEx Mobile.
Learn more about this cool integration.Tags: