Did you know…
- There are so many attractions in Orlando that it would take the average traveler 67 full days to experience every one of them?
- If you ate breakfast, lunch, and dinner at a different Orlando restaurant every meal, it would take you five years to eat at all 5,300+ of them?
We’ve packed our bags and we’re heading to Orlando next week. It’s not for the attractions or lunch buffets. It is for another exciting year at InfoComm. This year promises to be our best showcase yet and we hope you’ll stop by and visit us.
Experience delightful, user-first collaboration with Cisco Collaboration technology from Red Dot-awarded video systems to powerful integrator video components and flexible infrastructure models that make deployment easier, faster, and more affordable. We’ll showcase a full complement of video and unified communications solutions to show you how collaboration can be nearly effortless for companies of all sizes.
This year’s highlights include: Read More »
Tags: Cisco, Cisco Spark, collaboration, event, InfoComm 2015, unified communications
You know it’s a star-studded day when the morning starts with Rebecca Jacoby, the afternoon features Rowan Trollope and Jonathan Rosenberg, and the night ends with Steven Tyler and Joe Perry wearing this year’s freshly minted Cisco Live hat. Yes, Wednesday was a busy day.
If you somehow missed it, the word of the week is exponential. It’s a strong message in every major session I’ve attended — and for good reason. Thinking, development, change — we all know the basics of moving forward, but it’s adding exponential in front that will make the difference in your ability to disrupt yourselves, your markets, and your competitors. The exponential component is really what’s required to advance and succeed in the digital age. It’s simple math, really.
Read on for: Rowan Trollope and Jonathan Rosenberg, Industry Keynote, Intercloud, Innovation Session, Customer Appreciation Event, Customer Connection Program, Keep Up-to-Date Beyond Cisco Live Read More »
Tags: #ciscochampion, #CLUS, Cisco Spark, collaboration, Customer Connection Program, InterCloud
Today was another busy day in a city by a bay. With the Cisco Live gears fully engaged, there were more sessions, more classes, and more of everything going on. Our product teams did presentations and trainings throughout the day. And the Collaboration booth was hopping, even without the lure of tradeshow-trick-or-treat swag. We had a constant stream of people checking out the latest collaboration goods and digging into details with product managers. I kept expecting a lull in activity. It never happened.
Read on for: Handisco, Peter Diamandis Keynote, Cisco Champions, Today’s Video, Auto-Reply for the Digital Age, and What’s Up for Wednesday Read More »
Tags: #ciscochampion, CLUS 2015, collaboration, handisco, Peter Diamandis
The games have begun! It’s the official start to Cisco Live 2015 here in sunny San Diego. I started my morning with digital calisthenics to prepare my digits for the keyboarding ahead. And it was a good thing I did because there was plenty about which to tweet. If you’re looking for the collaboration perspective of goings on throughout the show, I’m here to provide it via Twitter (@ciscokima) and nightly wrap-ups of the day’s activities. Read on for: Opening Keynote with John Chambers, Captain of the New Guard, Collaboration in the World of Solutions, What’s Up for Tuesday?, and #MEOW.
Opening Keynote with John Chambers
Despite the fact that it outsized a football field — or a futbol pitch for that matter — the room was full long before Chambers ran on stage. Although it was his final keynote as CEO, he focused on the future and what organizations need to do to next. In ten years, it’s predicted that 40% of today’s enterprise companies will no longer exist. Chambers points to four reasons. Companies that fail:
- Miss market transitions
- Do the “right thing” for too long
- Don’t reinvent themselves
- Get too far from their customers
So what’s his advice? He provided plenty. Disrupt or be disrupted. Have the ability to make a change before the rest of the world knows it’s possible. Just because you won in the last information age doesn’t mean you’ll win in the digital age. (Honestly, it was a fiesta of tweetable and bloggable soundbites.) Read More »
Tags: chuck robbins, CLUS 2015, collaboration, IP Phones, john chambers, social media, unified communications
Last week, I gave you the top reasons to check out what Cisco Collaboration has to offer at Cisco Live this year. But wait, our team has more good guidance! I’m pleased to present 11 fantastic reasons to visit the Collaboration neighborhood in the World of Solutions.
- Experience: See, feel, touch, smell, and trial our products. Get fingerprints on the touchscreens and watch us clean them off.
- See the latest in the IP Phone 8800 Series: HD video good enough to watch your boss’s dog eat tiny cupcake crumbs.
- AeroSmith’s Steven Tyler may be referring to the Collaboration booth when he sings “I don’t want to miss a thing.”
- Visit the Infrastructure Hardware Petting Zoo!
- Fran might teach you how to arm wrestle.
- Our latest video endpoints and phones are sleeker and cooler than the new car you’ve been wanting.
- Free coffee.
- See the collaboration technology that powers the Wall of America on Jimmy Kimmel Live.
- Have the chance to meet “Sparky Jeff” LIVE and in person!
- Our booth staff is the most collaborative and our booth has the fewest pillars! (Yes, someone counted!)
- We’ll help you get Spark on your phone faster than you can say Chuck Robbins.
Understand the experience from the room, desk, mobile and customer perspective and meet more than 15 of our collaboration partners. Demos focus on Room Experience, Mobile Experience, Desk Experience, and Customer Experience. You can also visit the Endpoint Gallery, Tech Zone, and Collaboration Backstage.
On Tuesday, June 9, be sure to catch theater presentations to learn how customers are achieving measurable business outcomes in case studies.
- 9:00 – 10:00 a.m. Cisco Mobile Collaboration Solutions
- 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. Providing a Total Customer Experience
- 4:00 – 5:00 p.m. How American Century Investments Improved Service without Increasing Contact Center Staff
See you in San Diego! Follow me in the Twittersphere for the latest during the week: @ciscokima
Special thanks to Alexis Doherty, Barnaby Meadows, Jillian Zimmerman, Ross Daniels, Fran Blackburn, Chris Wiborg, Angela Murphy, Kirk McNeil, Jeff Marusak, Lauren Colson, Marcus Gallo, Patty Medberry.
Tags: cisco live, Cisco Spark, collaboration, IP Phones, world of solutions