We have refreshed our website that includes new content to help you have a better WebEx experience. We are also working to bring the power of WebEx to you in different ways. Here’s a quick list of things you might want to bookmark for future use.
1. WebEx.com: come in the front door. We will always have the newest information on mobile, video and more in the banner on this page. You can also grab the latest news and special offers via the home page.
2. Together@WebEx -- Upcoming Events: Watch a series of WebEx events that range from VIPS (like Sir Richard Branson and Guy Kawasaki) to topics like leadership, selling smarter and training. Register for those events here. With a click, you can also see a host of recorded events that you can watch on demand.
5. WebEx How To: this page hosts a great set of short videos to help you get started. Even more important, grab links to send to people who aren’t familiar with WebEx. By giving them a leg-up, you will improve the quality of your meeting!
3. WebEx Mobile: from Apple devices to Smartphones, WebEx gives you the freedom to collaborate on the go. Get links to mobile apps here and watch this page for updates as we create new solutions and application updates.
4. WebEx Video: one of the most powerful ways to use WebEx is the new HQ Video that allows you to chat with a group of people seamlessly via web cam. Use this page to find out more about what you can do with video.
6. WebEx Support: it happens. Something isn’t working right and you need help. Here’s your portal to WebEx support so you can get the help you need.
7. Global Call In Numbers: nearly anywhere on the globe, you can dial into a WebEx. Use this list of call in numbers to help you find the best phone number for your location.
8. Get Personal: on the lower corner of our home page, you will see links to Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. As our “friend,” you will be among the first to hear about upcoming events, new releases and more. Join us!
9. Go Big: need more than 25 people to attend your WebEx? WebEx Event Center is what you want. This page summarizes what Event Center can do and provides a link to sales to get a customized quote. These meetings can be recorded and repurposed to help you extend your reach.
10. WebEx University: ready to push WebEx to the next level? Drop in to WebEx University to learn about integrations and more. They also have great “train the trainer” programs to help you leverage WebEx in your organization.
Of course, there’s also this Cisco Collaboration blog where we talk about ideas to help you work smarter and do more with online collaboration. We encourage you to bookmark this page, sign up for the RSS feed or subscribe via email (lower right nav). Thank you being part of the WebEx family!