In less than a week, partners from around the globe will join Cisco executives and marketing thought leaders in Las Vegas for Cisco Partner Velocity 2012. This exclusive three-day event is all about you—helping partners “amp up” their marketing efforts. Don’t worry if you can’t attend in person: there will be lots of coverage from the event and replays so you won’t miss a thing.
Next week, we’ll host the very best and brightest marketing experts and they will share their insights on a range of topics such as:
- How to scale your business through integrated campaigns
- Creating distinction using social media
- Understanding and leveraging marketing techniques
- Marketing best practices to accelerate your business
- And much more!
Some of Partner Velocity’s guest speakers include:
- Dr. Martha Rogers, recognized for her one-to-one marketing
- Daniel Pink, bestselling author and journalist
- Chris Brogan, bestselling co-author and columnist
What else can partners expect to learn?
In addition to hearing from the industry’s top marketing experts, you’ll get the inside scoop on partner marketing from Cisco’s own in-house experts. They’ll share key marketing methodologies, as well as marketing best practices.
This year, partners can also attend customized and interactive workshops tracks to meet their specific marketing goals.
Informative. Innovative Fun. That about sums it up. Oh, and the chance to connect with Cisco executives, event speakers, and fellow partners on Twitter using the #VelocityLV hashtag. Be sure to also download the mobile app “Cisco Global Events” for your iOS or Android device and select the “Cisco Partner Velocity 2012” event.
Can’t attend in person? You can still be part of Cisco Partner Velocity 2012.
We have a bunch of valuable resources lined up to help you stay updated throughout the week:
- Recaps and videos here on the Cisco Channels blog
- Follow Cisco Partner Velocity on Twitter
- “Like” the Cisco Channels Facebook page
- Visit the Partner Velocity site for the full list of speakers and upcoming virtual events, too.
See you next week!