I guess the age-old saying is true, great ideas come to those who “think outside the box.”
The Worldwide Partner Readiness and Support team did just that and incorporated the old “Partner Enablement (PE) in a Box” PowerPoint slides into a new, interactive eBook to help increase your productivity and sales. Not only is it packed with useful information to help partners successfully and profitably sell, deliver, and support Cisco Architectures and Solutions, but it’s also easy to use.
The eBook separates partner programs and tools into five convenient sections organized by selling stage. Each section includes: program overviews, business impact metrics, and links to more information.
1. Evaluate and Build Your Practice: Evaluate your current and future practices through business planning help with Partner Practice Builder.
2. Develop Your Sales and Technical Skills: Training when and where you need it – covering both technical and sales readiness content, including certification and specialization, with the Partner Education Connection. Expand your knowledge and network by joining a live or virtual event by visiting the My Cisco Event Calendar or Americas Partner Organization Event Calendar.
3. Grow and Optimize Your Services: Build and grow profitable services with Steps to Success and Collaborative Professional Services.
4. Accelerate Your Sales: Use Network Discovery resources to help analyze customer networks and uncover new opportunities.
5. Support for Your Business: Pre-Sales technical and implementation support via Partner Helpline and PDI Help Desk.
And for those of you who prefer a hard copy of the eBook, a handy at-a-glance (PDF) version of the eBook is also available for your printing pleasure.
We’re always looking for new and innovative tools to highlight on the Channels blog to help increase partner productivity and sales. What tools have you come across lately that made you say, “Wow!”? Share with us in the comments.