Now that I’m three days into the new job leading the Cisco U.S. and Canada Partner Organization, I wanted to quickly introduce myself.
I’ve just returned from China and I am in the midst of unpacking, as you can see in the video, but wanted you to know that I’m tremendously excited about the opportunity to work with you. It’s the strength of our partners and our collective agility that will determine our success over the next several years. Want to know more about my background and my plans for the next 90 days?
I’m most interested in hearing from you. Please submit your questions via Twitter to @Cisco_Channels or in the comments section below. I’ll respond to your questions over the next month and give you more insight into our plans.
Want to know more about me?
Fast Facts About Me
As Senior Vice President of Cisco’s U.S. and Canada Partner Organization, I am responsible for partner enablement, partner profitability, and product and services growth for Cisco’s largest theater.
- My new team will consist of more than 800 employees and more than 12,000 partners.
- Prior to this role, I was Chairman and CEO of Cisco China and had responsibilities for developing and executing Cisco’s overall business strategy in China.
- Previously, I was Enterprise Segment Senior Vice President, with sales responsibility for 3,200 of Cisco’s largest enterprise customers in the United States.
- Before joining Cisco, I had a 19-year career with Hewlett-Packard in various customer-facing roles including sales, executive sales management, and professional services.
- In total, I have spent seven years working and living in Greater China.
- I am also a techie at heart and always have the latest and greatest tech gadgets.
- I graduated from the University of California, Irvine with a bachelor’s degree in computer science.
- Although born in California, I now call Austin, Texas my home where I might be caught water skiing or playing a little Texas Holdem.