Our partners know that in today’s environment small and medium-sized businesses need to reduce costs, focus on new markets, and improve sales effectiveness. They can accomplish this by increasing their productivity. And we can help by introducing our partners to Cisco’s new small business portfolio, which helps small business customers tap into the value of the network, while maximizing their investment.
These new products and services allow workers to collaborate securely—whether onsite or mobile. This is especially important as the mobile worker population is expected to reach 1.3 billion by 2015, and 71 percent of small businesses now function as work-from-anywhere businesses (according to IDC’s Worldwide Mobile Worker Population 2011–2015 Forecast).
In addition to security, technologies that are easy to use and manage are critical in this market, where dedicated IT departments typically don’t exist. Implementing technologies that fit within tight budgets are also a must.
In response to these challenges, Cisco introduced a new family of small business technologies, which support the requirements of small businesses looking to gain a competitive advantage—including new security, collaboration, and mobility capabilities. Cisco’s new small business offerings include the:
- Cisco® ISA500 Series Integrated Security Appliance: Named as 2012 Outstanding Hardware Solution by IT Nation, this all-in-one security solution keeps businesses running in case of ISP network failure with highly secure Internet, wireless, dual wide-area network (WAN), and site-to-site and remote VPN access with unified threat management (UTM) capabilities.
- Software updates to Cisco WAP121 Wireless-N AP and Cisco WAP 321 Wireless-N Selectable-Band AP: New firmware upgrades enable single-point setup to simplify deployment of office-wide wireless networks and deliver superior Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Cisco SPA302D Multi-Line DECT Handset and Cisco SPA232D Multi-Line DECT ATA: An affordable and reliable on-premise mobility solution provides the convenience of a cordless handset with an ATA voice gateway that includes an integrated DECT base station for both voice over IP (VoIP) and public switched telephone network (PSTN) calls.
- Cisco SPA500DS Expansion Module: A digital attendant console that attaches to the SPA500 Series IP Phones, further enhancing Cisco’s collaboration products.
- Cisco RV215W Wireless-N VPN Router with 3G/4G: Easy-to-use wireless router packs in security features and enables seamless mobile connectivity with a wide variety of options including 3G and 4G via a USB data card. This allows connectivity when wired access isn’t available.
To learn more about our latest small business products, visit our website. We want our partners to be profitable, so while you’re there be sure to check out Cisco small business product promotions, incentives, and rewards. In addition, take advantage of our partner training and enablement to ensure your long-term success.
Cisco is committed to the small business space. In fact, it’s an important part of our strategy. So let us help you focus on growing your sales and services business in this market segment.
What’s your strategy for 2013? Share your insights and challenges below.