With Partner Velocity, Partner Summit, and Cisco Live under our belts, we’re sad to say “goodbye” to this year’s conference season.
It was tons of fun getting to meet so many partners in person during the events, and the Cisco Channels team is looking forward to seeing all of you again next year.
But before we do, we wanted to share a full recap from Cisco Live! 2012, starting with our favorite photos.
No, you’re not having a déjà vu moment. The San Diego Convention Center was a popular spot for events this year.
17,000 in-person attendees! And almost half were first-time attendees.
Demo time during Chairman and CEO John Chambers’ keynote on day two of Cisco Live.
Cisco CTO Padmasree Warrior discusses the Cisco Open Network Environment (Cisco ONE).
Cisco partners showing off their new Cisco partner logos. (Find out how you can be entered into a drawing to win US$2000 in Joint Marketing Funds simply by sharing your updated or new marketing assets featuring your new Cisco partner logo.)
Couldn’t make it to Cisco Live this year and want more? We’ve got you covered!
Keep reading to get a full recap from the event, including a list of Cisco Live resources, replays, videos, announcements, blogs, and news coverage.
Video Interviews with Partners
- Cisco Live, San Diego 2012: Partner Interview with NetOptics
- Cisco Live, San Diego 2012: Partner Interview with Visual Network Systems
- Cisco Live, San Diego 2012: VSPEX [New!]
- Cisco Live, San Diego 2012: Partner Interview with World Wide Technology [New!]
- Cisco Live, San Diego 2012: Partner Interview with WYSE
- Cisco UPOE Healthcare Solution with Hill-Rom [New!]
- New Cisco UCS Servers with Intel Xeon E5 2400 [New!]
Cisco Live Replays
For those of you who couldn’t make it to Cisco Live in person or virtually (or you were there but too busy manning your booths to step away), you can search the Session Catalog on Cisco Live 365 for Video on Demand replays.
- Cisco Live 365
- Cisco Live 365 Session Catalog (Video On Demand Replays)
- Cisco Live Videos Highlights, Interviews, and Backstage Passes on YouTube
- Cisco Live Photos on Flickr
- Cisco and NetApp to Accelerate FlexPod Momentum with Premium Partner Framework
- Cisco Accelerates Businesses’ Transition to the Cloud with Innovative Cloud Connected Solution
- Cisco Announces Open Network Environment to Unleash Application-Driven Network Programmability
Cisco Event Coverage
- With VPLEX and OTV, Cisco, EMC and VCE change the Mobility and Disaster Recovery Game (Part2)
- Cisco Live 2012 Short Take: Techtorials, FCoE, and Customers
- Cisco live 2012 – Built on FlexPod
- VSPEX at Cisco Live 2012 and How You Can Find Out More
- VXI Walkabout at CiscoLive!
- Cisco Live, Day 1
- Cisco Live Update on Intelligent Automation for Cloud – The Journey and How Cisco Partners Help IT Shops Get to Cloud
- Cisco live! Recap: Jimmy Ray Talks Virtual Overlays and “Programming” the Network
- CiscoLive 2012 and the FCoE Groundswell
- Desktop Virtualization Perspectives at Cisco Live 2012
- Cisco Live 2012, San Diego – A perspective
- Cisco Open Network Environment – Leading the Network (R)evolution
- 2012 Cisco Live!: Increasing Interconnectivity and Innovation
- CRN: Cisco Live: New Cloud Routing Software, Services
- CRN: Cisco Live: New Developer Tools, Details On SDN Strategy Emerge
- Data Center Knowledge: Cisco Launches Open Network Environment
- InformationWeek: Cisco’s Cloud Play: Three Strong Examples
- MarketWatch: VCE Demonstrates Advanced Data Center Capabilities At Cisco Live 2012
- Network Computing: Cisco’s Cloud Connected Solutions Unveiled
- The Register: Cisco + OpenFlow + OpenStack = ONE software-defined network
- The Register: Chambers: Cisco has bounced back
- TechTarget: Cisco Live: Cisco virtual cloud router enables cloud bursting
Notable Blog Posts:
Did you attend Cisco Live 2012? If so, we’d love to know what your favorite moments were from the event. Share your comments, links, and videos with us below.