Naasief Edross, CCIE #12338 is a Technical Solutions Architect at Cisco focusing on technologies that comprise Cisco’s Borderless Networking portfolio. In this role, Naasief is responsible for consultative engagements with Cisco customers and account teams around the areas of Routing, Switching and Cyber Security – with all engagements being driven by a strategic business analysis – so that the architectures recommended can support the goals of the business. His objective: to simplify technical complexity.
Naasief holds the following Information Security related certifications and continues to search for new frontiers of learning:
• ISACA Certified Information Systems Auditor
• ISACA Certified Information Security Manager
• ISC2 CISSP
• GIAC Certified Incident Handler
• Certified Ethical Hacker
• ASIS Certified Protection Professional
• IAPP Certified Information Privacy ProfessionalA native of Cape Town, South Africa, Naasief now resides in Research Triangle Park, NC.