Check out the video from Dan Scheinman, VP/GM for Cisco’s Media Solutions Group from CES. In the video, he provides an update on the Eos platform and traction in the market.
Check out the video from Doug Webster, Sr. Director of SP Marketing at Cisco, as he provides his thoughts on CES and Videoscape.
Check out the video from Ken Wirt, Vice President of Consumer Marketing at Cisco, as he provides his thoughts on CES:
Verizon Wireless Teams Up with Cisco: Annoucing 4G LTE Wireless Video, Voice and Data Services added to Cisco Integrated Services Router (ISR) G2
Today at CES, Cisco and Verizon Wireless announced the new Cisco 4G LTE Enhanced High-Speed WAN Interface Card (EHWIC) which integrates with the Cisco ISR G2. This is part of Cisco’s next-generation mobile Internet architecture deployment at Verizon Wireless, which spans from the cell towers to the network core, to support a wide range of intelligent mobile devices and applications.
This 4G LTE EHWIC is the latest in a long line of ISR innovations from Cisco, the result of continued investment in our core technologies.
Cisco’s 4G LTE ISR G2 solution and Verizon Wireless’ 4G LTE network deliver a high-speed, reliable wireless WAN experience, enabling customers to create radically new business models at significantly lower costs.
For more information about today’s announcement, please see the press release here.
If you have any feedback or would like more information, please feel free to get in touch.
Coming soon, to you – The next-generation TV experience.
It’s called Videoscape.
It’s a comprehensive TV platform for service providers. It combines digital TV and online content with social media and communications applications to create a new, immersive home and mobile video entertainment experience.
And it’s from Cisco.
Announced today, Videoscape is an open platform that utilizes the cloud, the network and client devices to deliver new video experiences on the next-generation Internet. Cisco introduced five product families that work in conjunction with its portfolio of network products and technologies.
- The Videoscape media gateway for the integration of voice, linear and online video, high-speed data, Wi-Fi and network traffic routing.
- The Videoscape IP set-top box, engineered to support all forms of video – pay TV, broadcast, premium channels, VoD and online — to new Web 2.0 applications.
- Videoscape software clients that extend the Videoscape experiences to a wide variety of home and mobile devices, from connected TVs to tablets, smartphones and more.
- The Videoscape Media Suite which offers full life-cycle content management offering service providers the ability to efficiently and cost-effectively manage and publish content across multiple screens.
For consumers, Videoscape offers:
- Access to vast entertainment content sources, including broadcast, pay TV and online, that integrates the Internet, social media, communications and mobility.
- Ease of use
- More sources of video to your screen
- More social and interactive features
- More choices for content on the go
- Cisco quality of experience
Check it out!