This Wednesday, we’re kicking off a great webinar series that will walk you through the Cisco Unified Access solution. With the five-part series, we’re breaking down the one policy, one management, one network story into technical, informative chunks. Part 1 is in just two days, so if you haven’t registered, CLICK TO REGISTER
Have you registered for Part 1 of “Activate the IT Transformation with Unified Access” Webinar Series?
By Mark Loesel, Cloud Solutions Marketing, Cisco
I hope that you are able to join us at Cloud Connect this week in Santa Clara as we have much to share with you. Cloud Connect is a great show that attracts more than 4,000 industry decision makers, offering an ideal venue for Cisco to share the value of our cloud solutions. Cloud Connect is an opportunity to showcase how we at Cisco are at the forefront of cloud computing, enabling our customers and partners in a world of many clouds. Whether you are building your own private cloud, using services from a public cloud, offering cloud services, or enlisting a hybrid approach, we’re here to have a conversation on how we can help.
In our booth, you’ll find demos on:
- Managing Cloud Network Services: This demo shows how a server/virtualization administrator can create a security policy once for a virtual machine and then make sure of enforcement across the network. Cisco Virtual Network Management Center will be used to show how service chaining can take place with the Cisco Nexus 1000V and virtual Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance and Cisco Virtual Security Gateway as virtual machines are turned up and move throughout the data center.
- Cloud Automation and Orchestration: Learn how to access a service portal to create a request for virtual machine(s) and provision a bare-metal server. The demo will also show how an administrator can create a service catalogue for users to leverage.
- Cloud Computing with Cisco UCS: This solution overview highlights the centralized management with high scalability of Cisco UCS to facilitate building-block entities (policies, resource pools, and templates) for rapid server provisioning.
- OpenStack API for the Cisco Nexus 1000V: Exhibit on how we integrate our Cisco Nexus 1000V with open-source hypervisors to allow for the continued evolution of advanced virtual machine networking and cloud management to provide more control, visibility, and programmability for customers.
In addition to the demos, Read More »
In the next few weeks we have a couple great webinars coming up, we’ve recently been investing in our community, the Unified Access Challenge was extended until April 26, and the Supervisor 720 Engine for the Catalyst 6500 turned 10 on Sunday! Read More »
The Cisco and Microsoft joint Cross-Animal Technology Project, a well-established player in the field of multi-species collaborative initiatives, is pleased to introduce its next project: a revolution in High Performance Computing (HPC): LOLCODE language bindings for the Message Passing Interface (MPI).
CATP believes that cats are natural predatory programmers. Who better to take advantage of all the world’s spare, unused computing cycles than cats? They’re at home when we’re not. They’re clever, they can problem-solve, and they have lots of free time on their… paws.
In my March 18th post, I wrote about a series of Cisco educational webinars on the challenges and opportunities of cloud computing. Two of the webinars take place soon – April 9 and April 17 – so you might want to “check them out.”
In addition to those webinars, Cisco is joining leading analyst firm Frost & Sullivan, EMC, and Verizon Terremark for a live seminar series in three U.S. cities (Houston- Dallas- New York City ) , entitled
CxOs are adopting the Cloud at increasing rates, allowing IT expenditures to be targeted at business growth. This seminar will address not only why but how the Cloud is being implemented successfully with high availability, security, and regulatory compliance.
Each seminar will delve into the business benefits and adoption trends of Cloud Computing during an informative morning session. Attendees will hear:
- Insights on satisfying ever-increasing enterprise and business unit computing needs through secure, on-demand Cloud-based (IaaS) solutions
- The latest on business adoption and technological trends in Cloud Computing
- Appropriate recommendations for bringing your business into the Cloud
- How the Cloud can help you boost productivity, reduce expenses, and quickly respond to computing resource demands from new projects or business units
I encourage you to register to attend at the location nearest you. Learn how utilizing the Cloud can make your business more flexible, more productive, more cost efficient, and more responsive to ever-changing stakeholder demands. We hope to see you there
April 9, 2013
April 11, 2013
New York City, New York
April 16, 2013